Friday 14 December 2012

The New Year Approaches

I hope by the end of this year to have all my things in their respective 'homes' - either at home or in the studio. Everything generally has been unpacked & put into its new place(s) & ready for the new year to bring all my creative thoughts & processes altogether. Many things have been sorted out, tidied up, finished, put into order, prepared for next stages & lots of lost items have been finally found! Also a lot of new ideas have come about but currently in a notebook!


One of the most pressing things I needed to do was to 'bring together' all my different sides of creativity: textiles - crafts - photography - computer ... under one roof & so that I can reference it all side by side - if you're interested then have a look here.


2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...