Wednesday 12 September 2018

Bringing it under one roof ... Patterns of Life 3

Some more things coming together - most importantly finding paperwork to enable me to continue with my Google blogs (I'd misplaced my logon details in house move but finally found in one place).


Something else I came across was the above - a Trifari brooch which was in a box of other related items which I'll be mentioning in future posts but for now, I'm just using it for the new website logo (click if you want to see it). Additionally on the website, I've added some basic info regarding this item of jewellery - it's called " Wool Dolls "  - so just click the link if you want to read it. I also forgot I had this I'm my collection:


I'll be finding this in due course too ... a brilliant pattern from the 1940s ! By the way, the website is bringing my digital & practical portfolios together (an on-going current job) which I have decided to entitle "PATTERNS OF LIFE 3". I'm also moving the studio over the next few months ... an exhausting job!!

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...