Tuesday 12 February 2013

Section 3




Another section completed & looking good so far … PLUS stitching keeps coming into my mind! I’m unsure whether this will be totally or just in part as at the moment, I can only ‘see’ partial or in certain sections. For this reason, I’m not going to continue with any other sections until I’m more definite on a background. Also, I’ve covered 21 years (appx) & feel that if any of the design should change, it would be appropriate at this point in time.

It’s a nuisance I can’t get into the studio to try some different things but at the moment I just have to keep imagining (legs still keep me from walking)! Anyway, I think I must now give some thought to different backgrounds. It is possible they may be textile but maybe not … as I can also visualize a textured (non-textile) background perhaps with overlays. I have a few ideas I might try initially in Illustrator or Photoshop (for concepts). For the time being, will just have to be happy with that & see where it leads.

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...