Thursday 7 February 2013

Section 2 - Progression ...



Although wanting to get started on some samples, I decided to continue with Section 2 (basically the next 7 year cycle for inspirational ideas). Each section needs to detail my progression of ‘thought processes’ so using a similar series of Photoshop techniques as per those yesterday, I’ve managed to produce the above image. It will also help me decide how I’ll be ‘linking’ each section together – both visually as well as on a creative level. (I’ve learnt from bitter experiences in the past not to start something ‘too quickly’ as it can often lead to ‘reworking’ something you're not entirely happy with.

There are several other ‘creative influences’ at work in each of the 2 sections so far & although not mentioned here, they will be ultimately (when all sections are comnpleted). I’ve noticed them much more when the 2 sections were placed side-by-side …. yesterday’s section 1 now needs to be slightly adjusted. I’ll possibly leave this at the moment & wait until some other sections are underway & all can be viewed as a whole.

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...