Saturday 2 February 2013

Interspection taking shape ?


Yesterday afternoon & on re-looking at recent images, one in particular seemed important for some reason. Apart for it being an art exercise, I specifically had chosen certain images & words that were appropriate & suitable FOR ME. Then on reviewing that image, it did somewhat capture something about me so decided to creatively continue with it.

A start was made quickly in Photoshop where the above quickly took shape - I texturised a background (for my meaning) by making it more fabric-like. On then looking at it, I thought it would possibly be suitable to be enhanced further within Illustrator & use of my tablet. Here we go next !!

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...