Friday 20 July 2018

July 2018 & all has changed !


Hi everyone who reads this. Just to let you know I'm still around albeit my last post was 2016 & we're now over halfway into 2018!

A variety of things have happened - most importantly I've had a replacement hip op August 2017 ... the best thing ever as I now feel 21 again!!! Also our dog died (the one whose fur I was knitting) earlier that year & I moved just before the op!!! Traumatic for everything .... but I'm now back on track & hoping to continue where I left off. My poor favourite pink bottle brush transported well into rented accom garden (in a pot) before the final move & was transplanted into the ground (in the move house) about a month ago. It's now grown a bit & hopefully will do well.

I'm really pleased about this blog as it's meant I've been able to recapture all my thoughts .... albeit currently only in a hurried way. As soon as everything is located & easily reachable, I'll be updating in a much better way. With a house & hip ! move (etc etc) lots of my things have again been into boxes & only recently found & come out to see. The hip bit meant I wasn't able to get the house going as early as I'd have liked but the current weather has meant lots being done now. Many of my earlier ideas & projects are now hopefully "better equipped" ... or should I say - will be soon ... & at the moment, that's all I can say!!!

PS The dog shawl was finally finished, the cell was completed but this week I decided to add some more, some knitting's been completed, some web sites have been undertaken & a new studio is about to happen!! So not been too lazy!!!

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...