Sunday 14 February 2016

Cell nearing completion ... but not without a brief interlude !


Back in November, I machine embroidered some garden netting (detail above) as a possible idea for inclusion in Project:Cell. Once completed, it seemed to signify the finish of the piece so all there is now left to do is attach this to the main panel (below).


As the panel is largely 'symbolic', I didn't know what I was hoping to obtain from the netting piece & found it somewhat "disquieting"  as to why this seemed to complete the piece.  I don't know yet (& I haven't done since I finished it) as how it will be joined to the main panel & as yet this is still the case. Hopefully (as what usually happens) this will suddenly become apparent!

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...