Friday 11 July 2014

Dissolving ideas ! ...


On Amazon the other week I came across the above book "Stitch & Structure" by Jean Draper & for some reason had to buy it (as you do!!!). It's been a brilliant read & provided lots of inspirational ideas especially to do with dissolvable fabrics & the variety around today. I think I shall have to get hold of some now as I think it will answer some of my creative problems I'm experiencing re the 'cell' & other projects.

I'm still stitching with metallic threads on 'Black Cell' in the studio but much of my time recently has been spent dressmaking for customers as well as some alterations for 'Prom dresses'.

Sorry Black Cell !!! work must come first!

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...