Tuesday 2 June 2020

Latest update ...



With the possible start of another project on the horizon, I've decided to slightly alter how things run & as previously mentioned, several earlier blogs will no longer be updated. The main reason for this is that I no longer feel they have an importance as my working practices have changed somewhat. Two main creative areas now seem to exist - an on-line one & a textile one.

The first - the on-line one will largely exist as an overall summary & is now the main website for all on-line work. It's finally up & running & can be found if you click the link to Stitcherydoodaa

The second one will remain here & continue to record my creative journey along with narratives as appropriate. I've included the image above as although part of the "Cell" project, it suddenly shows a hidden face (a bit like an Alien!) - can you see it too? I've not noticed it before !!! ... perhaps it's shouting at me to hurry along & get this part of my journey also up-to-date!!!

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...