Friday 15 July 2011

Projects ...

1979 - Honesty jewellery
For reasons that will become obvious over a period of time here, projects long overdue are now starting to gather momentum. With over 80 titles of work ready to begin, at this moment in time I'm going to concentrate purely on a variety of computer-aided ideas. Each 'project' will be labelled individually as it takes shape & is 'tabbed' above as " it progresses.


(My note: Because of my personal working method adapted over many years, I have found that having several projects 'on-the-go' at any one time suits me best. Hence ideas & projects here may initially appear to be disjointed - my apologies !)

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...