Tuesday 2 August 2011

" The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe " ...

One of my 'colour' wardrobes
Whilst playing a track on my iPod this morning, a track sparked off a 'special' escape I tried several times when very much younger ...

In my mother's wardrobe were a selection of fur coats and being an avid reader of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe, I also wanted to visit this magical land. I tried many times in school holidays (usually) but was unable to get anywhere so when the film of the book came out several years ago, I went to see it. The magical place was exactly as I had then imagined it!

On reflection now, its ironic that over the years on numerous occasions, I have managed to 'escape'  via a wardrobe ... strangely to somewhere that involved making clothes !

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...