Wednesday 24 August 2011

GT6 car part ...

I used to own several (but not all at the same time) Triumph GT6 cars - the later mark III's. A wonderful classic 2-seater car with a good shape & design. Clearing out garage bits I came across odd 'memorabilia' - saved for prosperity I s'pose!! Anyway, one bit I couldn't get rid of was this metal gasket - as I went to throw it, I suddenly noticed the interesting shapes within it as well as what it could be used for as an overlay.

GT6 Gasket

It also reminded me of several other things:
  • a GT6 knitted jacket made many years ago - still wearable but I'm possibly going to use for felting
  • sketches of my car (yet to find)

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...