Saturday 22 June 2013

Ship ahoy !!

I can see boats & ships from several windows when they pass by. Not living by water before moving here, they have now become somewhat fascinating to watch. Here's just a little tug heading off to bring a larger vessel in but I can't wait til the end of July when some special ships are due to pass by! (Hopefully I'll get some pix!)


Speaking to our decorator (who was a regular sailor when younger) yesterday about ships & sailmaking, reminded me of my personal stitching interest & once again a connection with stitches, fabric & threads in yet another craft. He told me there's a sailmaker nearby where possibly I could go & watch ... a definite diary date for the future!

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...