Wednesday 16 January 2013

All in place ?

My previous working area
Having got all my pix in working order, I've now started to work on my "e-world" - another ideal job when you have your legs up & can't do much else! I feel it appropriate to add the above 'real' map of where I've been in the past - hopefully there will be another in the next few days to signify where I'm at now!

The blogs & webs started a few years ago can now in 'one sweep' be linked together & updated where appropriate. I'm not sure yet exactly where or how this will be done - will just have to wait & see as it starts to work! I think everything is cross-referenced although at this early stage I'm sure not everything is 100% - anyway here goes:

As my past students craft images were one of the lengthiest to organise, they were left almost til last. Now complete, their display (with other teaching information) can be viewed here :
Students work & textile information

If you're interested in what's going-on in my 'actual' studio, then peek inside here :

If you want more information on what techniques I'm currently working on, then look here :

If you'd like to make some of the things mentioned in my narratives, you'll find their instructions here :

If you'd like to see some of my collection &/or why I collect it, then go here :
My Collections

And finally, if you'd just like to have a look at some unusual photos I've taken, they're here :
Quirky album

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...