Saturday 12 January 2013

Ahead of myself ...

August 2011 - Mask or Mandala
On waking this morning, I've decided that my first piece of work will be entitled "Interspection" - a good name for what it will portray. Following along the lines of the above, it's likely it will be some sort of 'mosiac' or 'patchwork' - both topics I'm interested in & which will better depict my thoughts & definitions. It's probable that the piece of work will be either a 2D facial or 3D body representation.

Anyway, hopefully today I'll complete sorting out all my pix which will mean I'll be able to access & add to them more easily. This process has helped me determine why I take the type of shots I do, what I like about them & what I hope to use them for.

2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...