Saturday 26 January 2013

Project: Interspection now taking a shape !


Whilst I was considering the 'stitches' project, I have also decided to review my blogs.  They too have got rather 'untidy' during the past year's move & in view of what I'm trying to ultimately achieve, think it will help to keep my ideas focussed. My earliest 2009 blog entries (those predominantly giving an insight into how my creativity started) are being included alongside other 'background' information. Many people in both my private & working lives have often asked & then suggested I should 'write a book'. Perhaps!!

With blog entries now on the move, another current project (Interspection) is beginning to have a 'working' image. It's a 'concept' I had several years ago & at the time hoped to use at sometime in the future - I now feel that time has arrived & likely the above image will be included too!


2 x US Fashion Dolls

These 2 were the first dolls out of the "collection box" - both are American & appx. 10"/25cm tall.  They were just a lit...